Does it take money to make money?
IF you’re on the bottom, broke, it does not take money to make money.
However, if you’ve leveled up, it will likely start taking money to make more money.
There are 5 types of capital:
- Spiritual capital.
- These are the things that make you unique, the things only you can do.
- Everyone has a specific talent.
- Relationship capital.
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know and who knows you.
- People are one of the greatest resources you could have.
- Intellectual capital.
- You will have ideas, thoughts, and inspirations.
- If you have a thought, act on it!
- Action capital.
- Do what’s required.
- Action is what begins to move the world.
- Financial capital.
- Putting together the first four capitals will produce financial capital.
Don’t use having no money as an excuse.
Money isn’t what will solve the problem.
Being out of money really exposes where you’re weak
Many people don’t know ho w to reach out and find help.
*What are your gifts and talents?
*What are some ideas you have that you never act on?
*Where in your life can you utilize one of these capitals in order to produce financial capital?
If you want to make money, it doesn’t take money to get you there. There are five types of capital, and they are what you need to get to where you want to go.
This is the Prosperity Revolution, a daily podcast that will help you revolutionize your personal world which will allow you to then change your outer world.
Share this with others.
Stop being a victim.
Take your life back.
The Revolution Has Begun.
Setema Gali – The Reverend of the Revolution