While creating some content after doing some work with my Shield Maiden Mastermind event, I learned some important lessons.
What’s my Shield Maiden Mastermind? It’s a program designed for women to become more powerful initially geared towards business women, but now proving to be beneficial for any female wanting to improve her life and become empowered through learning from those she surrounds herself with.
I have learned a lot from these amazing women.
The most important:
Who we spend our time with is absolutely critical.
According to the late Jim Rohn, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
The main 3 lessons that I learned from my most recent Shield Maiden event are:
- Your association is more powerful than what you read.
- You’ve got to bring the goods to contribute to the group.
- Pretending is exhausting; be a powerful version of yourself.
When you’re around other people that are trying to better themselves, it’s inspiring to create personal power on a whole new level. It shifts perspectives into having greater fuel to back the platform of building the life that you want to build.
* Who are the 5 people that I spend the most time with?
* Who are some people that I look up to that I would love to learn more from?
* What can I do to pay the price to associate with higher level thinking people?
If you want to create something more significant in your life, spend time with other people that want to do that as well. Who is in your huddle matters.
This is the Prosperity Revolution, a daily podcast that will help you revolutionize your personal world which will allow you to then change your outer world.
Share this with others.
Stop being a victim.
Take your life back.
The Revolution Has Begun.
Setema Gali – The Reverend of the Revolution